Wearing a uniform helps pupils to feel a sense of pride in their school and a sense of belonging. We ask that you encourage your child to wear their uniform proudly and properly, and clearly label all items of clothing and equipment with your child’s name.
The uniform includes the following:
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan (preferably with school logo)
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Flat black shoes
- In summer: grey shorts / green gingham dress
The school has a uniform supplier, Frank Harrison, Kershaw’s Garden Shopping Centre, Halifax Road, Brighouse. Items can also be purchased from other major retail outlets.
Jewellery is not suitable wear for school especially dangling earrings, necklaces etc. which are dangerous in playground situations. We therefore ask you not to allow your child to come to school wearing jewellery.
PE kit must be worn to school on pupils designated PE days.
- Yellow or green t-shirt (preferably with school logo)
- Green shorts
- Plain dark tracksuit
- Optional green hoodie with school logo
Team shirts e.g. football should not be worn